Friday, August 9, 2013

10. How to become an economist.

Over the next 1000 days I will make you an economist - just send me an email - to proplib at gmail dot com! Use the words "Make me an Economist" in the subject line.
On a more or less daily basis I will be giving you the theoretical underpinnings of what you would require to be "an economist" so if you are a reporter at a newspaper, work in an economics related unit in an organisation... join me and see where it takes us.- I intend taking you through at least what would be equivalent to the three year's of study in Economics in a B-degree over the next 1000 days.

Send me an email - CU tomorrow. This activity is very experimental, but I will attempt to add value to the amount of time that you spend following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment